Sunday, January 18, 2009

DADS NEW TRUCK

say goodbye to the old and nasty red truck and say hello to the NEW TRUCK
Its a silver toyota 08 or 09. But it is a used car. but it doesnt look like it.Its a 4 door and it is huge.Its a tad bigger than my moms.The back seat has enough room for me and if my dad was sitting back there, it was big enough.He promised he would keep it clean.So far he is but he doesnt take out all of of his tools like he sayed he would.Almost every day i get to ride in it , because he picks me up on school days.One day i got in his truck and it smelt like cheerys. he has one of those car fresherners.mmmmmmmmmmm.i just love my daddys new truck.
It has tons of holders for things.it even has a cup holders in the back seat. it has some in the door and up in the front. the night we got the truck we had to clean out his red truck.I got to help. WOW you should have all the trash from that truck. The next day we had to give up that truck.;( o well we got a better car. :)

No comments: