Monday, June 8, 2009

FRIENDS

I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS



There is girl friends. Girls you could go shopping with. Or you can
go see a movie with. Go ice skating. going out to eat,
take pics and more


I have weird guy friends. Some are nice and some are just plain WEIRD.
Pretty much all of my guy friends are weird but they r my friends.

I also have friends the hang with me and other friends.
Sometimes their friends might be my friends.
They might be weird and sometimes they are my friends mostly they are.
That DOES NOT make me weird.


I also have adult friends.
ya its true.
Iknow adult friends by my moms friends.
They are my friends to. Or i go to ymca and the counceler can be considered my
friend and they are 18 years and up.
Thats considered adult.

I told you I have friends that are good friends.

No comments: